It’s summer. It’s time to get outside, get some fresh air and sunshine, and get some steps in! What better way to do that than to take up a new hobby – photography.
You probably are reading this on your iPhone or Android. You always have it with you and are already using it as your primary camera. But are you really getting the most out of that powerful camera in your pocket?
Learn how to maximize it with The iPhone Photography Book.
Apply Photographic Techniques to Your Phone
Written by photographer and award-winning author Scott Kelby, The iPhone Photography Book helps you take amazing photos with the camera you always have with you.
Each page in this book is packed with a new tip, tool, or strategy to help you improve your photos. You’ll learn how to take the “fancy” techniques and principles that you thought were out of reach and apply them to your iPhone.
Photo Lessons in Plain English
To keep the book completely accessible, Kelby avoids the photographer’s tech speak and instead writes in an easy-to-follow conversational tone. You’ll learn to unlock the full power and potential of your iPhone to take incredible photos that you never thought possible without a full DSLR.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- Which tools to use to make pro-quality portraits in any lighting situation.
- How to create stunning landscape shots that people will swear you took with an expensive DSLR or mirrorless camera.
- Proven posing techniques that flatter your subject and make anyone you photograph look their very best in every shot.
- How to organize and edit your photos like a pro!
- The pros’ top tips for making amazing shots of everything from flowers to product shots, from food photography to travel shots, and everything in between.
Get DSLR Results from You iPhone
Reviewers love how accessible this book is and how packed full of tips and tricks it is. Multiple five star reviews mention how they love that he just gets “right to it” without the fluff. Others mention that it’s a fantastic resource for even experienced photographers.
If you want to take great photos without buying a DSLR camera, you need this book! You’ll be itching to get out to nature as soon as you start reading.